Exclusive REALTOR® Program
At Tarpon Bay General Contracting Inc., we understand the importance of referrals in the Realtor community, and it’s our commitment to create long-lasting relationships with you, our Realtor partners, and help you build a solid reputation. Not only are we an easy company to work with, but we go out of our way to make sure that you and your customer have the best experience possible. We have embraced the Realtor Community as long-term partners.
We Make Your Job Easier
Our new home sales consultants are available to help you in every way. In fact, we make your job easier by taking many tasks upon ourselves – so you can save time. Our exclusive services for realtors include:
- Buyer Certification
Tarpon Bay General Contracting Inc. will qualify each buyer and recommend loan officers to answer any financing questions.
- An All-Inclusive Sales Process
We will help your buyer move through the sales process – from selecting the right floor plan to finding the perfect home site.
- Writing Sales Agreements
We will prepare the new home sales agreement package and all addendums.
- Smooth Closings
We provide an easy closing process for both you and your buyer.
- Quick Payments
Our process helps you get paid quickly.
By providing such a pleasing experience for your buyer, we can help you build a strong referral network and gain repeat business.
To qualify for the Tarpon Bay General Contracting Inc. Realtor Cooperation Program, the Cooperating Broker and/or Agent must comply with the following criteria:
- Cooperating Broker and/or Agents must possess an active Florida Real Estate license
- You MUST personally accompany your buyer, in-person on the first visit to the sales office
- For the proper identification of all people representing customers of Tarpon Bay General Contracting Inc. and interacting with the Tarpon Bay General Contracting Inc. sales team members, we require the presentation of an active Drivers license as well as a State of Florida Realtors License of the broker and/or agent, both of which will be recorded and held securely by Tarpon Bay General Contracting Inc. These forms of identification will also be utilized to facilitate successful payment. Tarpon Bay General Contracting Inc. does not permit telephone registration. If buyer has scheduled an online appointment via a Tarpon Bay General Contracting Inc. Agent, the Realtor must be the procuring cause of the sale (as determined by Tarpon Bay General Contracting Inc. Inc.) and present during the first sales office visit for registration.
- No registration will be allowed by an agent, if the buyer has previously visited and registered without the agent within 120 days at Tarpon Bay General Contracting Inc..
- In the case where the buyer is referred by two or more different agents, or real estate companies, we will designate the agent for payment that is named by the buyer at the time the purchase agreement is executed by buyer.
- All commissions will be paid in a single lump sum from the settlement company to the appropriate licensed real estate broker’s office. No split fees will be paid.
- The builder and buyer’s agent agree that if a contract is not signed by buyer and executed by the builder after this registration, this registration shall expire and be voided 90 days after original buyer/agent registration, unless renewed for an additional 90 days by an in office visit with both buyer and agent present.
- In the event additional closing costs are added to the purchase price for the benefit of the buyer, no commission will be paid on that portion of the sales price.
- It is understood that the buyer may be contacted by the builders preferred lender to offer program choices that may benefit the buyer.
- *Base price is the base price of selected home at time of the home only and does not include any additional features or options selected at time of sale or later add-ons
Your privacy is very important to Tarpon Bay General Contracting Inc.. We do not sell our agents contact or personal information. Tarpon Bay General Contracting Inc. may aggregate personally identifiable information and only disclose such information if its relationship with a contract or sale of home is evident. Our policy only addresses the use and disclosure of information we may collect from you. These privacy policies are subject to change at any time. If there are material changes to any of these privacy policies, we will post those changes and update the effective date of this policy. The policies and procedures described herein replace all previous policies and procedures regarding this subject.